Tuesday, October 26, 2004

marriage and love

In my opinion, it is different between marriage and love.

First, when I become romantically involved, I meet my lover to feel like meeting or be able to meet.
If I don’t think I want to meet her, I don’t have to meet her because we don’t live together. In romance, we don’t share all times, involving something good and bad.
In married life, however, whenever I feel below par or I am displeased, we have to always see each other because we live under one roof.
That is to say, we are in the same boat.
In the sense that we each other betray anything else about us compared with romance, I think marriage life has the strictest aspect because, in romance, people often notice only good side.
In fact, people usually see only a place also with a partner's sufficient character and sufficient peculiarity under love and the early stages of a newlywed.
But if husband and wife are given for years, it is certain we take a close-up of the field which affects a partner's demerit. And these disagreeable peculiarities and character t does not accept for you.

Secondly, it is rare after marriage that the intimate nature between couples will also be lost quickly.
If it gets married, partners will become mental and physical too much near existence, and will grow familiar with each other too much.
So, it needs in feeling it tedious, but mutual, when two persons' relation and love are too much always passionate- it is also a fact to get tired immediately.

2 Comments:

Blogger johnjones1298958701 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

February 8, 2006 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger michelbrinick4203522995 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 3, 2006 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home